May 1, 2016
I wanted to personally tell you what a Wonderful job Pat Acklie-Roth has done for me, being my coach for DreamBuilders. She was by far a helping voice on the other line throughout the entire course. I enjoyed the lessons but connecting with my coach helped me to understand it all and guide me to reaching my dreams. Within the course, I quit smoking cigarettes and set many other goals that I can accomplish. “THIS OR SOMETHING BETTER” is now my favorite motto. I am lucky enough to have her for my motivating feedback. Thank-you Pat.
December 31, 2018
It’s been said that when the student is ready the teacher will appear.
That Teacher appeared the day I walked into Pat Acklie-Roth’s studio. The atmosphere was comfortable and welcoming. Motivational and inspirational messages hung on the walls, and Pat’s personality was engaging and uplifting.
I noticed the DreamBuilder kit on a display shelf and asked about it. Pat invited me to her free upcoming seminar.
On December 31, 2018, I signed up for DreamBuilder.
• It’s easier to hold yourself accountable for your goals when you check in with someone who helps you stay on track.
• Pat has a genuine desire to help others achieve their dreams.
• She honestly understands how challenging life can be. She points out the donut instead of the hole in the donut. After all, it wouldn’t be a donut if it didn’t have a hole, would it…?
• Pat asks questions that make me go “Hmmm . . .” and that prompts me to expand my realm of options, possibilities and actions.
• She asks questions that help me define and fine-tune my dreams and goals.
Would I take DreamBuilder again? Yes I would and I did, with Pat.
As life passes, we change. Sometimes we outgrow our dreams and sometimes life puts sugar in our fuel tank.
When life is hectic it’s easy to set a dream aside because we intend to get back to them when life slows down.
We need to evaluate our progress, re-evaluate our goals, and review our desires.
Working with Pat helps me stay focused on creating the life I’d love to live.
September 6, 2020
As a birthday gift to myself, I wanted to gain some perspective on some challenging events in my life. Pat’s insightful questions, supportive demeanor and her reflections fully supported this process. I’m grateful for the four weeks I had with her Life Coaching, guiding me through the program Standing Firm While Your World is Shaking. Pat is one of the most compassionate and caring people I have met!